- How do I know if your product is compatible with my device?
- How can I find the correct replacement battery for my device?
- Where can I purchase Lenmar products?
- Why should I buy Lenmar products instead of OEM (Original Equipment Manufacture) products?
- Can you make a special battery for my project?
- I'm interested in becoming a Lenmar dealer - what are the requirements & who do I contact?
- Where can I obtain a product manual or user guide?
- Who do I contact for customer service or technical support?
- Are Lenmar batteries compatible with OEM chargers?
- Can NiMH batteries be substituted for alkaline batteries?
- When should I replace my battery?
- Can I store batteries on my charger or camera?
- Can I use a higher capacity or more powerful battery in my device?
- Do I need to charge my new batteries before I use them?
- What if my batteries are no longer made, or just too expensive to replace, is there an option?
- What does your warranty cover and how long is it in effect?
- My item is no longer working, is it still under warranty?
- What if I no longer have my receipt?
- How long does it take for you to process my warranty repair or replacement?
- Why am I asked to pay a processing fee when I have an item under warranty?
On Lenmar's home page there is a Search box located in the upper left corner - simply type in your device's model number and the correct replacement batteries will be displayed. You will also see related accessories for the battery and your device. If you still cannot find the item you are looking for, please visit our interactive Battery Request Form.
Lenmar sells its products through Authorized Dealers, distributors and e-commerce companies. On each Product page you will see a red box labeled “Where to Buy” - click and a list of Authorized Lenmar Dealers carrying the desired product(s)will be displayed on screen.
Lenmar's business is batteries, portable chargers and accessories for consumer electronic devices - our products are among the most highly rated and competitively priced in the industry today. Lenmar stands behind its products, and their performance & reliability are guaranteed!
We are always happy to explore "custom" battery solutions. Please Contact Us with your requirements and specifications. Upon receipt, we will inform you of the viability, approximate cost and other options to help you with your project.
Becoming an Authorized Lenmar Dealer is simple – fill out the on-line DealerCentral application form. Upon approval, a Lenmar representative will contact you to provide a user login name and password. Then, you will be able to log in and immediately begin ordering products from our website. It’s that easy! To register, go to
Product Manuals are located on the "support/FAQ" tab of the product's detail page. Go to BatteryCentral and type your product name (found on the back of your product or on the packaging), then click on the "See Details" link. Select the "Support/FAQ" tab, scroll down and click on the Product Manual PDF link.
For support call 800.424.2703 ext. 101; and for customer service call 800.424.2703 ext. 101.
Yes, Lenmar batteries are designed to be 100% compatible with OEM batteries and chargers.
In most cases, yes. However, some devices are designed to use only alkaline batteries, so make certain you check inside the battery compartment of your device and read the user manual to make sure NiMH batteries are compatible.
When the run time is approximately 50% less than when the battery was new, we recommend that you replace the battery with a new Lenmar battery.
It is generally best to remove the battery from a camera or battery charger when it is not in use. Some units draw a small amount of current even when not in use; this can cause your battery to drain faster and lose its capacity sooner.
Yes. A higher milli-amp per hour (mAh) rating will provide a longer device run time between recharges. The higher mAh rating of a battery has no negative effect on your device.
Yes, before you use your new batteries for the first time you will need to fully charge them. Typically, you will need to recharge them at least 3 times to reach peak performance.
Lenmar has created the Rebuild Program to address this particular requirement. Many times, batteries are either no longer in production or simply too expensive to replace. Our Rebuild program provides an alternative to the high cost of older replacement batteries. Many customers are delighted to find they can still use a device they are familiar with and not be forced to purchase a new device. Please fill out our Battery Rebuild Form for more information.
Lenmar's product warranty is non-transferable and covers defects in parts & workmanship. The warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse, modification, delay or loss of use, damage to equipment or by normal wear & tear. It starts on the date of purchase and the actual warranty term can be found on the product packaging. For more information go to our Warranty Page.
Our warranties are product-specific and range from one to three years. The first step is to visit our Warranty Page. You will be asked to enter your model number and the date you purchased your Lenmar product.
Lenmar requires proof of purchase for warranty repair or replacement. Acceptable proof of purchase includes a clear copy of your bill of sale, invoice or receipt.
Please allow 2-7 business days for Lenmar to process the return and repair or replace the item you have sent back. Once your item has been received, we will send a notification by e-mail. When we have shipped the repaired item or a replacement we will send another e-mail confirming that the package has been shipped, and will provide a shipment tracking number.
All Items that are 60 days past the date of purchase require a processing fee to be paid. Please read the “LIMITED WARRANTY” section of the user's manual when requesting a warranty return.