Lenmar Helix- 11000mAh Portable Power Pack with 3 USB Ports for Mobile Phones and Tablets, White

SKU# PPW11000UW

$89.99

Quick Overview


  • Three USB Ports power and charge up to 3 mobile devices simultaneously.

  • High Output: 2.4A USB Port charges iPad/Tablets and smartphones. Dual 1A USB ports power iPhone, android, mobile phones and other USB powered devices.

  • Charge one tablet/iPad up to one full time. Fully charges iPhone up to 4 times.

  • Provides maximum charge efficiency for mobile devices: charges as fast as the device allows

  • Lenmar Helix Portable Power Pack will fully recharge in 8.5 hours- based on minimum 2A output USB Charger

Lenmar Helix- 11000mAh Portable Power Pack with 3 USB Ports for Mobile Phones and Tablets, White

More Views

features
  • Three USB Ports power and charge up to 3 mobile devices simultaneously.
  • High Output: 2.4A USB Port charges iPad/Tablets and smartphones. Dual 1A USB ports power iPhone, android, mobile phones and other USB powered devices.
  • Charge one tablet/iPad up to one full time. Fully charges iPhone up to 4 times.
  • Provides maximum charge efficiency for mobile devices: charges as fast as the device allows
  • Lenmar Helix Portable Power Pack will fully recharge in 8.5 hours- based on minimum 2A output USB Charger
Model Number PPW11000UW

specifications
Model Number PPW11000UW
Device Type Portable Power Pack
UPC 029521854237
Cell Voltage (V) 3.8
Capacity (mAh) 11000
Watt Hours (Wh) 41.8
Chemistry Lithium Ion
Warranty 1 Year
Item Color White
DC Input Spec Micro USB, 1.5A max
DC Output Spec Port 1 (5V 2.4A) tablet compatible
Port 2 (5V 1.0A)
Port 3 (5V 1.0A)
Unit Weight (lbs) 0.62
Unit Dimensions (in) 4.72 x 2.95 x 0.93
where to buy
This item is available at the following online dealers. Select a dealer for more detailed information, or to purchase from their website.

Lenmar Helix- 11000mAh Portable Power Pack with 3 USB Ports for Mobile Phones and Tablets, White
support/FAQ
FAQs



How do I know your if product is compatible with my device?




What does your warranty cover and how long is it in effect?




Can I purchase this product directly from Lenmar?




I'm interested in becoming a dealer for this product- what are the requirements and who do I contact?




PDFs
Literature Sheet
Manual

Frequently Asked Questions and Answers| Ask your question

Questions 1 and 2 of 5 total

Q: How can I tell how much battery is left in the power pack?
A: One LED indicates 20-40% power remaining. Two LED’s indicate 40-60% power remaining. Three LED’s indicate 60-80% power remaining. Four LED’s indicate 80-100% power remaining.
Q: Will the Helix automatically shut off once my device is fully charged? I am worried about overcharging my device.
A: The Helix will not shut off but rather go into a trickle charge mode. This means that it will administer charge to your device to keep it at 100%. Mobile phones and tablets are equipped with overcharge protection, your mobile phone or tablet will only accept the power it needs.